Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HERE'S WHY I HAVE THE BEST CALLING IN THE CHURCH.....


Hi Jenna,

You remember when we were talking the other day about the Sunbeams not singing but, you said, if we weren't looking they'd sing the song word for word...

Today after church I heard Ella in her room belting out "I Know That My Savior Loves Me" (is that what it's called?) like she was giving a concert. I loved it! It's so funny how kids so quiet during music time really do learn and, especially, love the songs. You do such a great time with the music and, like I mentioned in our last Presidency Meeting, you're SO good at letting the children know when you're feeling the Spirit and helping them recognize the Spirit touching their hearts. As a parent I want to thank you for that and thank you for your example.

Hope you have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment