Sunday, September 20, 2009

Primary Program Inspiration

I have the coolest Senior primary. I wish I could say that every child loves to sing, but alas, it is not true. That said, however, I have been able to do some amazing things with my senior primary.
One of the songs the Primary Presidency chose for our program in 2009 was He Sent His Son (CS 34 ) We didn't know it would be one of the songs for 2010!!!
It is basically a question and answer song. I asked our Primary President who has a fantastic voice to sing the question and the children answered. It brought tears to my eyes as they sang it. It was so beautiful to have the question asked and the children answer in their sweet little voices.
As a Primary Chorister, my calling is to teach the children through music how to bear their testimonies and today was a home run!

No comments:

Post a Comment